10-ppm Laser Printing (A4)
Delivers crisp laser printouts at fast rate of 10 pages per minute.
600 x 600 dpi Printing Resolution
Clear and crisp printouts are available for printing and copying.
Caller ID Ready*1
You can check the caller&s name and / or number on the LCD.
Super G3 Fax with 33.6 kbps Modem
Transmits the document in approx. 4 seconds*2 for reducing the cost.
250-Sheet Paper Tray
Large-capacity paper tray holds up to 250 pages for high-volume printing.
150-Page Document Memory*2
Built-in memory stores incoming or outgoing documents convenient for broadcasting documents to multiple locations or for out-of-paper reception (up to 150 pages for transmission, up to 100 pages for reception).
Error Correction Mode assures clear transmission of document by checking line by line.
Allows two operations to be performed simultaneously. For instance, while a laser fax is busy sending or receiving a memory based fax, you can store additional documents to send later.
Allows you to send multiple documents to multiple locations in simple operation. It gives 3 groups (20 locations for each). Manual registration is also available for 1 of 3 groups.
• Navigator key for easy operation
• Junk fax prohibitor (up to 20 stations)
• Delayed send (1 location)
• Auto reduction
• 64-level halftone resolution
• Friendly fax reception (100 pages)*2
• Out-of-paper reception (100 pages)*2
• Auto document feeder (15 sheets)
• 250-sheet paper tray (20 lb.)
• Quick scan (150 sheets)
• Redial / Pause / Handset mute
• Phonebook (100 stations)
• One-touch dial (5 x 2 with Lower)
• Sending report
• Overseas mode
• On-hook dial (Pre-dial, Phonebook, Redial, One touch dial)
• EXT telephone feature supported
*1 Requires subscription to fee-based telephone company service.
*2 Based on ITU-T No.1 test chart in Standard resolution
*3 5% page coverage.
*4 The drum longevity is tested by 20-sheet continued printout intervals.