Your cart is currently empty.
What to Provide When Claiming Warranty:
In an event that there is a manufacturer defect, you can send it to Acom for warranty claim. When sending the product for warranty claim, please make a note of the following:
- Include the original packing slip and original invoice issued when the product was delivered.
- Before you ship the product’s to us, make sure to back up the data on the hard drives and any other storage devices in the products.
- Remove any confidential, proprietary, or personal information and removable media such as floppy disks, CDs, or PC Cards.
- We are not responsible for any of your confidential, proprietary, or personal information; lost or corrupted data; or damaged or lost removable media.
- Please package your returns carefully! Merchandise that is incomplete or damaged in return shipment may not be eligible for warranty.
- We recommend using an insured shipping method with tracking to ensure your package arrives safely at our warehouse.
What the Warranty DOES NOT Cover:
- Less than 11 dead pixels in the screen.
- Battery timing, battery functionality and Power Adapter functionality.
- Minor cosmetic imperfections that do not affect the performance and usability of the product.
- Any software programs, whether pre-loaded or shipped with the product, or installed subsequently.
- Failure resulting from misuse, user neglect, accident, modification, unsuitable physical or operating environment, or improper maintenance by user.
- Any damage due to non-branded, unknown products integrated or added afterwards, including those that have been produced by the original manufacturer.