Your cart is currently empty.
How to Connect AirPods to Dell XPS 13
Apple's release of AirPods and AirPods Pro has created a fresh buzz in the market. When it comes to listening to music with AirPods, it appears that nothing else compares.
AirPods Pro was introduced after the original AirPods, having additional features and dependability than the original AirPods. It features flawless battery timing.
Most computers, such as digital art, QuickBooks, and others, have built-in Bluetooth capabilities. It may be an issue with an older laptop that lacks built-in Bluetooth.
However, you may buy a low-cost laptop and not be concerned since there is a simple method for your laptops to connect to all Bluetooth devices by utilizing a Bluetooth dongle.
Can You Connect AirPods To A Dell XPS 13 Laptop?
Yes. Any Dell laptop that supports Bluetooth may connect to any model of AirPods. While not all Dell laptops come equipped with Bluetooth, the owner can go around this by utilizing an external Bluetooth device.
The major causes of your Dell laptop's inability to connect to your AirPods are that it lacks Bluetooth or you aren't pairing them properly. Bluetooth must be enabled on your AirPods and your Dell laptop for them to link.
Which Kind Of Connection Is Necessary?
The only criterion is that your Dell XPS 13 laptop and your AirPods have a Bluetooth connection.
Your AirPods undoubtedly have Bluetooth built-in by default, but your Dell laptop might not. You won't be able to link both devices if your Dell laptop doesn't support Bluetooth.
Here's how to determine whether your Dell laptop is Bluetooth-compatible:
- To access your charm bar, use Windows key + A.
- To display more options in your notification box, click Expand.
- Your computer supports Bluetooth if you see a Bluetooth symbol among your notification icons.
- If there isn't a Bluetooth icon, your Dell laptop isn't Bluetooth compatible.
Pairing AirPods with Dell XPS Laptops:
Do you wish to connect your AirPods to your Dell laptop? No worries, we'll walk you through the steps of pairing AirPods or AirPods Pro to a Dell laptop.
First, ensure that your AirPods are fully charged. Then, proceed as follows:
Go to the start menu and search for settings. Once the program displays, choose it by pressing Windows + I on the keyboard.
From the settings menu, choose devices.
If you see "Bluetooth & other devices," your laptop has built-in Bluetooth capabilities. Otherwise, your laptops lack it and must rely on Bluetooth USB dongles. If the Bluetooth OFF toggle button is not switched to ON, click it.
Check the box next to "Bluetooth & Other Devices."
Select Bluetooth or other devices will appear. Bluetooth should be selected.
Take your AirPods or AirPods Pro and press and hold the circular button for a few seconds. Your AirPods' charging light will eventually start pulsating white.
Check your laptop and select your device from the Add a device menu, and click on connect. "Your gadget is ready to go!" You'll be notified.
Your airports have now been linked to your Dell laptop.
When you link your AirPods, the pairing information is saved on your laptop. So it will automatically try to connect to the matched laptop when its power is on.
How Do I Reconnect My AirPods To My Dell Laptop?
When you link your AirPods, Bluetooth data with the individual name is saved. If they can't connect to your laptop, it indicates you haven't linked your AirPods with it.
Click the Start button, type settings, or press Windows + I on your keyboard.
Go to the "Devices" tab and scroll to the audio section. Choose your AirPods and press the connect button. Your AirPods will immediately begin to function.
How Do I Remove AirPods From My Dell Laptop?
You may use your AirPods with other devices by detaching from the laptop. Follow these steps to accomplish this:
Click the Start button, type settings, or press Windows + I on your keyboard.
In the settings, check for the device heading and click on it.
Navigate to the audio section. Select your AirPods and then select "Remove device." Your AirPods will be unplugged from your Dell laptop.
What if your Dell Laptop does not support Bluetooth?
Don't give up hope because your Dell laptop doesn't feature Bluetooth. You can nevertheless fix this by utilizing an extra Bluetooth gadget.
The word "external" can give you the impression that the external Bluetooth device is a large object that might not complement the style of your Dell laptop.
In truth, though, all that's needed to use it is a small USB that you can into any available USB port. Yes, you must give up one USB port on your Dell laptop, but doing so will finally achieve your aim of using AirPods with the laptops.
How to Pair a Dell XPS 13 Laptop to a clone AirPods?
It is similar to connecting genuine AirPods to your Dell laptop. The main distinction is that your Dell laptop does not need to detect your clone AirPods by holding the power button.
Your Dell laptop will find your AirPods replica the minute when you open the lid and pair it. It is much quicker than the first generation of AirPods.
Here's how to link a set of counterfeit AirPods to a Dell laptop:
- Open Windows search and look up settings.
- Select Devices.
- Activate Bluetooth.
- Select Bluetooth or other devices. 4. Click Add.
- Choose Bluetooth.
- Remove the AirPods case's lid.
- From the list of detected devices, choose your AirPods.
- Select Done
Reasons Why AirPods are not working with a Dell laptop:
Here are the reasons causing the problem in connecting your AirPods with a :
- There is no Bluetooth enabled.
- Bluetooth driver corruption.
- Bluetooth driver that is outdated
No Bluetooth Support:
Check whether Bluetooth is turned on on both your AirPods and your Dell laptop before attempting to pair them.
It indicates you haven't enabled Bluetooth on your AirPods if your Dell laptop cannot locate them.
Activating Bluetooth on both devices is as follows:
Enable Bluetooth on a Dell laptop:
- To access settings, press the Windows key and I.
- Select devices.
- Turn on Bluetooth.
Enable Bluetooth on AirPods:
- Open the AirPods' case cover.
- When you notice a white light blinking, press and hold the button on the back of your AirPods.
- Your Dell laptop is now prepared to recognize your AirPods.
Corrupted Bluetooth Driver:
Bluetooth driver corruption can occur for several causes, but the following are the main ones:
- Windows updates
- whenever you install new software on your computer.
Before you use your Bluetooth, you must reverse any of the above causes that have recently occurred.
To repair a corrupted Bluetooth driver on a Dell laptop, follow these steps:
- In Windows search, look for device manager and click it.
- In the device manager, double-click Bluetooth to see a drop-down menu.
- Select Uninstall by performing a right-click on the first driver.
- To confirm, click on uninstall once again.
- Restart your laptop from Dell.
- Your Bluetooth driver will be installed immediately when your computer restarts.
Bluetooth driver that is outdated:
You may not have updated your Dell laptop in a while. It means your Bluetooth drive has likely been out of the current for some time. An old driver may be lacking a necessary update that would otherwise let the device operate correctly.
The process of updating Bluetooth Driver is as follows:
- Use the Windows search to look up device manager and then click on it.
- To reveal the Bluetooth driver, double-click on it.
- Update the driver by selecting it from the context menu of your AirPods driver.
- Select automatically search for drivers.
- Until you have finished upgrading your drivers, follow the instructions.
- Start up your Dell computer.
- A computer should be connected to your AirPods
Now, you can connect your AirPods to Dell XPS 13 laptops easily. For more queries, you can contact Acom Distributors directly. We are always here to help you.